Music Theory for Young Musicians Grade 2 - Ying Ying Ng (Second Edition)
This second edition of Music Theory For Young Musicians - Grade 2 brings the practice exercises and examples in the text up to date with the latest ABRSM exam requirements. It also includes many clarifications that update the presentation of the ideas and concepts in the book and thus improve its logical flow:
- It adds a specimen test in the exam format and provides a set of revision notes on the key areas.
- All exercises and examples have been revised and many new exercise drills have been added.
- Concept explanations have been simplified for greater ease of understanding.
- The book's layout has been made clearer by putting the main text against a white background.
- Additionally, a background colour has been given to each information note to make it more visually inviting.
Delivery policy : Orders Received By 12pm for In Stock Items Will Be Despatched For Next Working Day Delivery (Mon-Fri). Responsibility for ownership of the goods passes to purchaser once we have delivered them. Upon receiving your item please sign for as “Unchecked” therefore if the item has be
Return policy: New items come with a minimum 12 month warranty against manufacturer defect. Certain manufacturers offer extended warranties which will be enclosed with the product, these usually require you to supply a copy of your proof of purchase. In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulat